Wednesday 16 May 2012

Welcome to the RED ZONE!!

Welcome to the RED ZONE!!


My name is Mike Cannon and I'm your Red Zone Ambassador for the summer. I'm going into my 6th (really old) doing my DBL Major Hons in History and Political Science. For my 6th year, I'm planning on doing an exchange at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. BALLER!! I just wrapped up a one year term as the President of McLaughlin College Council and I'm very involved in on campus activities. My interests include: playing baseball; reading books (just finished Roots); eating entire bags of salt and vinegar chips; jammin' to music; watching movies; and more. Right now, I'm in the middle of watching: The Big Bang Theory; The Walking Dead; Mad Men; Spartacus; Breaking Bad; and Sons of Anarchy. Feel free to follow me on twitter and keep up-to-date on my blogs.

Keep it real!

- Mike  

0 comments:

Post a Comment